Zoning Applications & Fees

Temporary Sign Application

** As of January 1, 2018, all Zoning Review Applications for additions or new building construction will require the posting of a $500 Erosion and Sedimentation control bond. The bond must be submitted with the zoning application.   Please contact the Town Planner’s Office with any questions at (860) 665-8575 or by email: mdamato@newingtonct.gov

Zoning Board of Appeals Applications

Town Event Application