Any Newington teacher, as well as teachers from other towns who live in Newington is eligible for a teacher card. You may apply for a free library card by filling out a registration form (PDF). Forms may be obtained in person at the library or they may be printed out and completed prior to being brought into the library.
Responsibilities & Use
- You are responsible for all items checked out on your card. Library staff may not give information about your borrowing record to anyone other than you.
- Teacher cards are kept at the circulation desk for your convenience.
- Teacher cards are used only for classroom materials. Personal materials may be checked out with a personal hometown library card.
- Newington teacher cards may only be used in the Newington Library.
- Overdue fines will begin accruing after the due date.
- Six week loan periods are available. Librarians reserve the right to limit the amount of materials borrowed as well as the due dates.
- One week loan periods are available for DVDs and videos.