At this time, room reservations are limited due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Masks are recommended inside the library regardless of vaccination status but not required, including while using public meeting room space. We encourage everyone using our space to practice social distancing. Due to these restrictions, please note the updated available seating in each of our rooms as well as hours the rooms are available. (below).
There are 2 meeting rooms available for public use by groups.
Meeting Room Availability
- Monday through Thursday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday: not available
Meeting Room Application Process
- Applications may be submitted no more than 8 weeks in advance of the meeting date requested.
- Applications must be submitted and approved by the library prior to a meeting room being used.
- Approval may take up to 2 business days, so please plan accordingly.
- By submitting a meeting room application you are agreeing to abide by the regulations as stated in our meeting room policy.
- Please read our Meeting Room Policy (PDF) prior to proceeding. You may download the online, or a copy may be picked up at the Meeting Room Policy (PDF) Adult Information desk at the library.
Making a Request
Choose one of the following options to request a meeting room:
If you have any questions about our Meeting Room policy or about applying for a meeting room, please contact Karolyn McLain, Library Business Manager at 860-665-8728 or email Karolyn McLain.