What if I moved to another town in Connecticut?
The tax bill is still due. Notify the Tax Office at 860-665-8540 about your new address, and it is very important to notify the Department of Motor Vehicles about the change on your license, and update the address for each registration of each car. You will then receive a bill from the new town next year.

Show All Answers

1. When are taxes due and what time frame does it cover?
2. What type of payment can be made?
3. What if I did not receive all my tax bills or no longer own the property?
4. What if I receive a bill and my bank or Mortgage Company pays the taxes?
5. What if I cannot pay the tax in full when it is due and will I still have to pay interest?
6. What if I received a bill for a car I no longer own or have moved out of state?
7. What if I moved to another town in Connecticut?
8. What if I sold my business or are no longer in business?
9. Where do I pay the taxes?
10. Are there programs for elderly residents?
11. Are there programs for Veterans or people in the military?