I think my elderly parent(s) is at risk. What can I do?

If you are concerned about your elderly parent(s), or any friend, neighbor, family member it may be helpful to consult with a physician, nurse or social worker. Please contact us  860-665-8660 and we can discuss the situation with you. It may be appropriate to consult with Protective Services for the Elderly- they can be reached for referral at 1-888-385-4225.

For more information, please call 860-665-8590.

Show All Answers

1. What programs/services are available for youth, adults, elderly and families?
2. Can you assist with emergency financial needs: housing, utilities, food, medical, etc?
3. What are the days and hours of operation for the Food Bank and clothing closet?
4. How do I know if I am eligible for assistance?
5. Where can I find available affordable housing?
6. I am having conflict with my landlord, what do I do?
7. I think my elderly parent(s) is at risk. What can I do?
8. Do you offer counseling services?
9. Do you accept donations?
10. Do you offer volunteer, community service or college field placements?
11. What activities are available for Newington Youth?
12. What is the Newington Challenge Course & Outdoor Education Center?