Non-Metal items: there is no charge at this time.
Residences: Residents are allowed 2 items per week and must call the Town's Sanitation Department (667-5874) by Tuesday at 3:30 of each week to schedule for an oversized pick up. Pick ups are done on Thursdays, we ask that the items are put out the night before as the routes do start early.
Condominium Complexes: Residents must call the Sanitation Department by Tuesday at 3:30 of each week to schedule for an oversized pick up, these pick ups will be done on Thursdays. The department must be notified of exact item and location (dumpster, bulk area).
Acceptable items: Items must be able to be loaded into refuse truck by 2 people.
- Wooden and upholstered furniture, mattresses, boxsprings, tvs (over 19"), porcelain fixtures,carpeting (cut into 4' lengths and rolled, tied- 5 rolls allowed per week).
- Branches, lumber not to exceed 4" in diameter, must be cut into 4' lengths bundled and tied - 5 bundles allowed per week.
- Automobile tires must be removed from rim.
Items not Accepted:
- Hazardous materials such as oil based paints, asbestos, chemicals of any kind.
- Motor vehicle batteries (may be disposed of at Town Landfill).
- Construction and demolition debris (roofing shingles, sheetrock)
- Waste Oil (in sealed containers may be brought to the Town Landfill)