Building Permit Application Requirements
What Do I Need to Obtain a Permit?
The following items are required to be submitted when applying for a building permit:
Completed building permit application, zoning permit application form with owner's
signature and plot plan.
- Town Plan and Zoning approval, if applicable.
- Conservation Commission approval, if applicable.
- Flood permit approval, if applicable.
- Central Connecticut Health District approval, if necessary
- Inland Wetland Commission approval, if necessary
- Construction plans - 2 sets for residential one and two family, and 3 sets for non residential.
- Proof of Workman's Compensation Insurance
- Contractor's name, address, telephone number and a copy of license and/or
- Applicable fees.